Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 6, 2016

PROFESSING OUR KING


Matthew 10:32-33

"Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."

Encouraging Words


Confessing our Lord before those around us is such a blessing because it is one of the ways that we can share how much He loves us and cares for us. But it is also a great challenge and sometimes very painful. It seems that more and more, people do not want to have anything to do with God. So because of this, they become very harsh, and even sometimes become vicious with those of us who choose to strive to live godly lives. We are often labeled as rude or arrogant, haughty or demeaning, even judgmental. I know that this should not surprise me, for my precious Lord made it very clear that even His people who had waited thousands of years for Him, turned on Him and crucified Him, so too would people in our lives persecute me if I live my life for Him. So be it! I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt how much He loves me and will hold onto Him throughout my days here on earth. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment