Friday, March 3, 2017

March 2, 2017

POSSIBILITIES FROM IMPOSSIBILITIES


Mark 10:27

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”

Encouraging Words

How wonderful it is to be able to go through life knowing that I can put all of my trust and hope in my God. When Jesus told His disciples that God can make all things possible He was also telling us today this as well. The challenge for many is being able to put their trust into something or someone that they cannot see, touch, feel, or hear. However, one of the things that I have learned in my life is that God is in everything. He is often most recognizable in the little things. The beat of the heart, the chirp of the birds as spring weather comes out, the laugh of a baby, the warmth in my heart when I hold hands with my wife. If all that I ever look at to see God are the big things, the miracles, or the spectacular, then I will most likely go my whole life missing Him. Maybe this is what Jesus meant when He told us to have the faith of a mustard seed. We need to start small and we will see God in bigger and bigger ways over time. This is how He turns our impossibilities into possibilities. Glory be to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment