Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 4, 2017

OH, MY PRECIOUS LORD


Psalms 61:1-4 (60:2-5 LXX)

Hear my supplication, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I cried out to You
When my heart was discouraged;
You lifted me high on a rock.
You guided me, for You became my hope,
A tower of strength from the face of the enemy.
I will dwell in Your tabernacle unto the ages;
I will be covered with the shelter of Your wings. (Pause)

Encouraging Words

Our God is everywhere present, all knowing, and all powerful. He is complete love, complete grace, complete mercy, and complete truth. He is the almighty creator of all and yet He humbled Himself to become one of us. He is my God and I am His child, a sheep in His flock, a member of His bride, the Church. So, when I have a need, He is there. When I am lonely, He is there. When I am living my life independently and selfishly, He is still there to catch me when I fall. He is not a God that can only be found in His churches when we go there, for He is everywhere. My God hears my supplications and attends to them. He lifts me up and sets me on solid ground when I cry to Him in the midst of my discouragements. He guides me, He is my hope, He is my tower of strength in the midst of the battles of life. He covers me with His wings of protection whether I recognize it or not. Thank you, my Lord! Glory be to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment