Friday, June 16, 2017

June 14, 2017

NEVER HIDDEN


Luke 8:16-18

“No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light. For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”

Personal Challenge

As a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ, I have received so much. He has shown me so much love and has really asked for nothing in return. That is how much He loves me, So, why would I not shout of His love and mercy from the rooftops? Why would I ever consider hiding my relationship with under a bushel? I will not! I never want to hide from those around me the love that God has for me or the love that I have for Him. I also know that the more love that He pours out on me, the more love that I have to pour out on those around me. I cannot hold onto this treasure as if it is my own, I can only share it and gave it away. What I know is that I can never out give my Lord and all that he pours out on me, so I know that the more that I am given the more responsibility I have to give it away. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment