Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 1, 2017

MY GOD HAS BLESSED ME!



Psalms 91:14-16 (90:14-16 LXX)

“For he hoped in Me, and I will deliver him;
I will shelter him, because he knew My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will hear him;
I am with him in affliction,
And I will deliver and glorify him.
With length of days I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Encouraging Words

I am not alone on this journey called life. My God has blessed me with wonderful loved ones to be on this journey as well as many friends and acquaintances. But He has not stopped there. My God is intimately involved in the lives of everyone, especially those who choose to claim Him as Lord. If I put my hope in Him, He will deliver me through whatever storm comes my way. If I strive to know Him, He will shelter me. When I call upon His name, He will hear me. When I am in the midst of affliction because I still live in a fallen world, He will deliver me and even glorify me. For as long as I live He will satisfy me and meet my needs, and most importantly show me His salvation. So, why would I not put my hope in Him? Why would I ever want to turn my back on Him and choose the world to be my satisfaction and salvation when it never will? I choose to love my God, to put my hope in Him, and to follow Him as He leads me on that journey through life. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment