Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 25, 2017

POSSIBLE IMPOSSIBILITIES


Luke 18:27

But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Encouraging Words

What kinds of things are impossible for men to accomplish on their own? Being healed of an incurable disease? Being spared in the midst of a significant natural disaster? Having someone anonymously meet your financial need when there is nothing left to pay even buy food? We often think of these big things as miracles and neglect the small things that God does over and over again in our lives. What kind of small things does God make possible in our lives? How about every breath

that we are able to take in? Every beat of our heart? The miracle of modern medicine that provides us medications or treatments for things like cancer? The miracle of birth? And this list goes on and on. God is in every aspect of our lives, whether big or small. His ability to make the impossible possible in our life is there all the time. So, how does this affect my life? By living my life, moment by moment looking for Gods' active participation in my life, I am blessed to see His hand at work, time and time again. By doing this I find myself looking for ways to submit myself to Him. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment