Monday, January 22, 2018

January 21, 2018

THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE


John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Personal Challenge

Jesus has made it clear to us that there is only one way to make it into the presence of the Father. It is through Jesus, by the fact of Who He is and the work that He alone has done. So, I cannot study myself into this relationship with God. I cannot do incredible acts of worship or almsgiving to make this relationship happen. I cannot buy my way there through tithes and offerings. I can only enter into a relationship with God, the Father, through coming to God, the Son, and submitting my life, my all, to Him. Any religion, or other belief system, that leaves Jesus out, also leaves God out. Lord, have mercy? Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment