Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4, 2017

TEST ME


Psalms 139:23-24 (138:23-24 LXX)

Test me, O God, and know my heart; Examine me, and know my paths, And see if there is a lawless way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

Personal Challenge


It takes either a very humble man or one who is confident in his way of living, to tell God to test him and see if his paths are lawless and godly. My desire is to be able to live my life in such a way that I am willing to cry out to my God and ask Him to test my heart for purity and commitment to Him. I know that I have a very long way to go to get to that point, but I also know that my God is continually working in my heart to get me to this place. May this prayer of the Psalmist someday become my prayer as well. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment