Friday, April 24, 2020

April 22, 2020

WHEN WILL YOU COME


Psalms 100:2 (101:2)

I will sing and understand in a blameless way;
When will You come to me?
I walked in the innocence of my heart in the midst of my house.

Personal Challenge

Every year we go through the Lenten and Paschal cycle where we remember Jesus and all that He did to defeat death on our behalf. We also look forward to that day when He will return to take us to our true home and put away the misery of this fallen world. Do we sing and understand in a blameless way that He is coming and we need to be ready for Him to arrive? Do we spend our lives walking in the innocence of heart that we should be walking to be prepared for Him? This is our personal challenge. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy as me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment