Monday, November 7, 2022

November 7, 2022

MY GOD, MY FATHER'S GOD


Exodus 15:2

The Lord became my helper and the shield of my salvation;
He is my God, and I will glorify Him;
My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Encouraging Words


It is indeed encouraging to be able to look back on my life and my relationship to my God and recognize that my God is also my father's God. To have been raised in a family who loved God passionately and attempted to pass that love on to the next generations is indeed an honor and something to be thankful for. It does not have to mean that we worship our God the same way but that we all still worship God. It is my desire that someday my children and their children will be able to look back and proclaim this same thing and project their worship of our God, our helper and the shield of our salvation. Glory be to God,

No comments:

Post a Comment