Thursday, March 30, 2023

March 29, 2023

JUDGE NOT, CONDEMN NOT, FORGIVE


Luke 6:37


Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Personal Challenge


It has amazed me to see so many professing Christians who believe, and are taught in their faith practices, that they are the prosecutor, judge, and jury of the people around them. They believe that it is their responsibility to set aright those who are sinners and not living the way that they deem as right. These people are in our churches, our places of work, and in our politics. I do not understand how they can justify this action when Jesus clearly tells us not to judge and condemn, but to forgive. We must always remember that we too are sinners and can easily be judged and condemned. We are in desperate need of forgiveness. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner and forgive me for my judgmental ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment