Wednesday, April 19, 2023

April 19, 2023

SELF-DENIAL


Luke 9:23-24

Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.”

Personal Challenge

We must be consistently examining our lives to determine if we are denying ourselves and taking up our cross to follow Christ. Am I taking the needs of others in consideration over my own needs and desires? Am I submitting to God and seeking what He wants me to be doing in my life? Am I giving freely of my blessings and resources, including my time, to serve and glorify my God? I must be consistently losing my life in order to embrace His life for me. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment