Thursday, July 13, 2023

July 11, 2023

O LORD, MY STRENGTH


Psalms 18:1-3 (17:2-4)

thus he said:
“I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my foundation, my refuge, my deliverer;
My God is my helper, on Him I will hope,
My champion, the horn of my salvation, and my protector.
I will call upon the Lord and praise Him,
And I shall be saved from my enemies.”

Personal Challenge

The only way to se God, our strength, our foundation, our refuge, our deliverer, our helper, our hope, our champion, our salvation, and our protector, as the Psalmist did, is to spend time with him. 100% of our time! He is always present with us. Are we present with him? He is all these things for us all the time. Do we embrace Him in faith and belief? Do we submit to him so that He can manifest himself to us this way? Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment