Saturday, August 19, 2023

August 17, 2023

FROM SADNESS TO GLADNESS


Psalms 30:11-12 (29:12-13)

You turned my lamentation into dancing for me;
You tore up my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
That my glory may sing praise to You,
And not be pierced with sadness;
O Lord my God, I shall give thanks to You forever.

Personal Challenge

Throughout our lives we will have events that will alter the course of our life journey. Sometimes these are positive. Sometimes they are negative. In all cases, the course is changed and will never be restored. What we can do is turn to our Lord and seek His guidance on the new course. Only through Him will our lamentation turn into dancing and our sorrow be turned into gladness. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment