Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 31, 2023

HAVE MERCY ON ME, O GOD


Psalms 57:1-3 (56:2-4)

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me,
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will hope,
Until lawlessness shall pass away.
I will cry out to God most High;
My God who is my benefactor.
He sent from heaven and saved me;
He gave over to disgrace those who trample me down. (Pause)
God sent out His mercy and His truth,

Encouraging Words

Our God is real! He is alive! He reigns over all of creation! Because of these truths, we can freely call out to Him and ask for His mercy and protection. Because He loves us, and all of His creation, He gives us that mercy and acts as our benefactor. Glory be to God! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment