Thursday, November 16, 2023

November 16, 2023

MY GOD


Psalms 62:6-7 (61:7-8)

For He is my God and my savior,
My protector; I shall never be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
He is the God of my help, and my hope is in God.

Encouraging Words

Who, or what, is my God? He is my Savior. Savior from what? Death and damnation. He is my Protector. Protector from what? Every large or small thing, in this earthly realm that is being thrown at me by the enemy, the accuser. In Him I will never be moved. Moved by what? Every wave from the storms of life that try to drive me away from my destination. He is my glory. What glory? Every aspect of my life that brings me recognition, joy, or comfort is my glory and all comes from Him. He is my help in all of this, and my hope is in Him. Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment