Thursday, December 21, 2023

December 20, 2023

GIVING THANKS


Psalms 86:12 (85:12)


I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,
And I shall glorify Your name forever;

Personal Challenge

Sometimes it is easy to slip into a lazy mode and halfheartedly give thanks and glory to God. He should always be the very center of our lives. When we give thanks to Him it should be with our whole hearts and being. I know that I so often miss this mark because I let the cares of this world get in the way. Lord, have mercy! We can begin correcting this behavior by thanking God for the little things in our lives knowing that He provides even them. Then we can move on to thanking Him for everything and giving Him the glory that He deserves. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment