Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011

Psalm 40:4-5 NLT
Oh, the joys of those who trust the LORD, who have no confidence in the proud, or in those who worship idols. O LORD my God, you have done many miracles for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.

Personal Challenge...
I am so thankful that we are held in the hands of the God of eternity and that He is the one that determines everything. It is not the doctrines, systems, or works of myself or other men and women that determines our place in eternity, but God Himself. As we all look at death today because of so great a reminder we can know that God is in control in ways that we will never be able to imagine and that He is the one who discerns the righteous from the unrighteous. It is up to me to humble myself before Him and call out, "Lord have Mercy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment