Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013


Psalm 118:24 (117:24 LXX)

This is the day the Lord made;
Let us greatly rejoice, and be glad therein.

Encouraging Words...

Every day that I am able to get up, breath, and move around is truly a blessing. I seldom, if ever, go through a day where the hunger pains gnaw at my belly...and yet millions do this every day of their lives. I always wake up with a roof over my head, clean clothes to wear for the day, a job to go to, and loved ones that encourage me through life. So many people have none of this. So yes, these are encouraging words and I do have so much to be thankful for because my Lord, my Salvation, my Comforter, my Friend has made this day and given it to me. The real question is what will I do with this precious gift? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment