Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015

Remembering a saint...


Sirach 14:12-14 LXX

Remember that death does not delay,
And the covenant of Hades has not been shown to you.
Before you die, do good to a friend,
And reach out and give to him based on your ability.
Do not let a day go by without doing something good,
And do not let any of your desire for doing good escape you.

Memory Eternal

I love the tenderness and compassion that my Lord has for me, His child. Today we remember the repose of my father one year ago. This passage was in the middle of my daily reading today. This was my father. I remember so many times that dad would go without in order to meet the need of another. He was always doing good things for those around him because he loved his Father so deeply. Thank You, Lord, for this precious reminder. We love you dad and look forward to seeing you again someday. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment