Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 7, 2016

SYNERGY


Zechariah 4:6

And he answered and spoke to me, saying, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, 'Not by mighty power nor by strength, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord Almighty."

Personal Challenge

If I desire to see God's handiwork in my life and the lives around me, then I must work in a synergistic relationship with Him. God does supernatural things in this world. Sometimes they come in the form of miracles. Usually, however, they come in the form of someone just like me, yielding to the Holy Spirit and allowing themselves to be used by God for His edification. I can do nothing on my own that amounts to very much. But if I yield to God, trust Him, obey Him, and let Him be the one that gets the glory, then I can be a part of the great works that He does. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment