Friday, September 21, 2018

September 16, 2018

GLORY IN THE LORD


Habakkuk 3:18-19

Yet I will glory in the Lord;
I will rejoice in God my Savior.
The Lord God is my strength;
He will direct my feet to the end;
He will set me upon high places,
So to conquer by His song.

Encouraging Words

No matter what is going on around me, whether good or bad, I can always rejoice in my God and Savior. He is so much bigger than anything that this world can ever conjure up. He is my entire and only source of strength. His strength sees me through both good and bad times. He will direct my steps even when I choose to get off of His path. He is there to direct my steps back to Him. He continually sets me up in high places above the floods of life. It is His song that conquers all. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment