Sunday, November 18, 2018

November 11, 2018

OUR HOPE


Isaiah 42:1-4

“Jacob is My Servant; I will help Him. Israel is My chosen; My soul accepts Him. I put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard outside. A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench; but He will bring forth judgment in truth. He will shine forth and not be broken until He establishes judgment in the earth; and in his name the Gentiles will hope.”

Encouraging Words

Jesus became a man so that we can be completely united with God as His children. As a human being Jesus became a servant and a chosen one and through Him, we have been brought into the family of God. He has become our judge but He will not judge us harshly. He will not break us for He knows that we are already bruised. His judgment will be truthful, loving, and merciful so as to bring us closer to God. He is our only hope in which unity with God is possible. Glory be to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment