Saturday, May 16, 2020

May 13, 2020

SEARCH OUT


Psalms 118:2 (119:2)

Blessed are those who search out His testimonies; They shall search for Him with their whole heart.

Personal Challenge

God is so creative in His way of getting our attention. These postings, the daily journaling of my journey through life with my Lord, are based on scriptures that I have highlighted and saved over my life of attempting to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Each day I pick up the next one in my list, meditate on it, and journal my thoughts about it. It is fun to watch how often God brings up one that is so relevant to where I am today on my journey. Today is another one of those creative attention getters. "Blessed are those who search out His testimonies". We need to seek God's truth in everything we do, see, hear, and most importantly latch on to in the social media world that we so often spend our time in. Just today, I shared a post on Facebook of a great article from my Bishop about this very subject. As always, God's timing is impeccable. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment