Monday, June 28, 2021

June 28, 2021

GLORIFY GOD


Luke 17:15-16

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.

Personal challenge

Am I like this Samaritan or more like the other 9? If we keep our eyes and hearts open to see the work that God is doing in our lives every minute of every day, then we truly will see God performing miracles. When He performs those miracles in our lives do we run back to Him, fall at His feet, and give Him thanks or do we go on our merry way taking His miracle for granted? I know that I do not thank Him enough. I do not drop everything and run back to Him to show my appreciation as often as I should. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner and thank you for the miracles that You perform in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment