Friday, May 6, 2022

May 3, 2022

NOT ASHAMED


2 Timothy 1:12-14

For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

Hold fast the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed to you, keep by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.

Personal Challenge

We live in an age and a culture where sound Christian principles are rebuffed and mocked. The same thing happened to Jesus and His apostles. So, what do we do to deal with this? We stay true to Him. We suffer those things that the world throws at us knowing that God is able keep us in His hands until we meet Him face-to-face. We hold fast to His sound teaching and let the Holy Spirit dwell within us and work through us. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment