Monday, June 19, 2023

June 18, 2023

MERCY AND SALVATION


Psalms 13:5-6 (12:6)

But I hope in Your mercy;
My heart shall greatly rejoice in Your salvation;
I will sing to the Lord, who shows kindness to me;
I will sing to the name of the Lord Most High.

Encouraging Words

When Adam and Eve rejected God's warning to not eat of one tree in the garden, they introduced sin into the world. The consequences of that sin has been death for all creation and the propensity to sin. As followers of Christ, we put our hope in God and His great mercy. We rejoice in the truth that Jesus became human, lived a sinless life, was crucified a quiltless man, and resurrected from death in order to provide to us salvation from death. This why why we sing to Him in joy. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment