Thursday, July 6, 2023

July 2, 2023

ALWAYS BEFORE ME


Psalms 16:7-9 (15:7-9)

I will bless the Lord who caused me to understand;
Moreover, until night my reins also instructed me.
I saw the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
Therefore my heart was glad,
And my tongue rejoiced exceedingly;

My flesh also shall dwell in hope.

Personal Challenge

Sometimes we encounter difficult times in our lives. This past weeks have definitely been one of these times. We have a choice. We always have a choice. We can either dwell alone in the midst of the difficulty or recognize that our God is always before us and standing beside us in the midst of our hardship. He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. We can claim that promise and walk through that difficulty with us as our right hand. We can watch for those people that He will bring alongside us and not take this journey alone. God is so good and we can dwell in hope in Him. Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment