Tuesday, November 7, 2023

November 6, 2023

HEAR MY SUPPLICATION


Psalms 61:1-4 (60:2-5)


Hear my supplication, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I cried out to You
When my heart was discouraged;
You lifted me high on a rock.
You guided me, for You became my hope,
A tower of strength from the face of the enemy.
I will dwell in Your tabernacle unto the ages;
I will be covered with the shelter of Your wings. (Pause)

Encouraging Words

Our God hears our prayers because He is real, alive, and ever present. He cares about us and is always there to guide us through the rapids in our journey of life. He does attend to our prayers. He lifts us up out of the flood waters of life and sets us up on the High Rock. He is our tower of strength the, our tabernacle, and our protector. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment