Thursday, April 12, 2018

April 12, 2018

TURNING THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN


Acts 17:6

But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some brethren to the rulers of the city, crying out, "
These who have turned the world upside down have come here too."

Personal Challenge

Jason and some of his friends were dragged before the magistrates of the city because of their affiliation with Paul and Silas. The accusation was that they had turned the world upside down by their preaching about Jesus. So, here are the questions that I must ask myself. Am I living my life for Christ in such a way that I could be accused of turning the world upside down? Am I hanging out with the kind of people that could be accused of doing the same? If Jesus is truly the center of my life then I should be able to answer these questions affirmatively. If I cannot answer these questions with a, "Yes!", then it is time that I step up and start living my life for Christ. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment