Thursday, April 29, 2021

April 28, 2021

HELP MY UNBELIEF


Mark 9:23-24

Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”

Personal Challenge


Sometimes I think this is my favorite passage in the Scriptures. Here we have a man whose son is very sick. He had brought him to the disciples hoping that they could heal him. They couldn't. Then he asked Jesus to heal him. Once again, Jesus reminds us that our faith plays an active role in His work of miracles in our lives. The father proclaims what I have felt so many times in my life. "Lord, I believe, help me in my unbelief!" We need to reach out to Jesus to help us believe in Him. We need to trust Him. We need Him to lead us though our valley of disbelief. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment