Sunday, February 13, 2022

February 13, 2022

IN WHOM DO I BOAST?


Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Personal Challenged

It is very easy to slip into the mode of boasting about what we have done and leaving God out of the conversation. This often happens in our lives outside of the church, which is still boasting in ourselves and not about God. We should always give God the praise for our accomplishments. But when we do this in the church, boast about what we have done, then we are thumbing our noses as God. I have started a new ministry at my church. I am the lead singer in our choir. I set up a video ministry for those who can't be there. I, I, I, is where we make the mistake. It is God who has done these things and He was merciful enough to use me in this process. Something to think about in this age of personal expression and glorification. To God be the glory, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment