Thursday, March 17, 2022

March 17, 2022

PRESS ON


Philippians 3:12-14

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Encouraging Words

There is a prize, a special and glorious price, at the end of our life, that we press on towards. It is that upward call into our place in heaven by God through Jesus. This is our goal, our target, in life. We keep our eyes and hearts focused on that prize every moment of every day, not looking back or to the side, so that we keep moving toward it. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment