Thursday, March 24, 2022

March 23, 2022

BE CONTENT


Philippians 4:11-13

Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Personal Challenge

There is a wonderful promise at the end of this passage. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." There is a caveat that goes with this promise. We must learn to be content with every circumstance that comes our way. Content that God is in control. Content that the circumstances that we are in the middle of are there for our own good. Content that God will strengthen us through His Son. If we cannot learn to be contain in this way then we should not expect God to work through us. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment