Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013

We are living a life at war...


2 Corinthians 10:3-6

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Encouraging Words...

Even though I am constrained by my physical body to live in this temporal world, by the power of God I can not only be aware of the spiritual world around me, but I can tap into His power and authority to fight the battles in both worlds and be victorious for my Lord. Through Him, and in Him, I can be used to glorify and magnify Him. It is not me doing this, but Him...all that I am is a clay pot for His use.

No comments:

Post a Comment