Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 11, 2016

LIVING RIGHTEOUSLY


Psalm 15(14 LXX)

O Lord, who shall dwell in Your tabernacle?
Who shall live in Your holy mountain?
He who walks blamelessly, and works righteousness,
And speaks truth in his heart,
Who does not deceive with his tongue,
Neither does evil to his neighbor;
And does not find fault with those nearest him.
He disdains those who do evil in his presence,
But he holds in honor those who fear the Lord;
He swears an oath to his neighbor and does not set it aside.
He does not lend his money at interest,
And he does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be shaken.

Personal Challenge

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner! As I read through this description of how a righteous person should live their life I am truly humbled and recognize that I am so far from being this kind of person, living my life the way the God would want me to. Lord,have mercy! Lord,have mercy! Lord,have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment