Monday, October 28, 2019

October 7, 2019

MY HEART IS STRENGTHENED


1 Samuel 2:1-2

And she said:

“My heart is strengthened in the Lord;
My horn is exalted in my God.
I smile at my enemies;
I rejoice in Your salvation.
Because no one is holy like the Lord,
No one is righteous like our God,
No one is holy but You.”

Encouraging Words

Hannah is another one of the special characters in the Old Testament. Like many of the other women in the Old Testament for their great faith, she went late into her life with no children. Then God answered her prayers and gave her a son, Samuel. Samuel, who would later become a great profit. Samuel, the man that this book is named after. In her exuberance and joy, she prayed the prayer that these two verses start. We too should pray prayers of jubilation when we see God's mighty hand at work in our lives. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment