Wednesday, June 3, 2020

June 3, 2020

MIND YOUR TONGUE, OR BETTER YET, YOUR KEYBOARD


Psalms 138:4-6 (139:4-6) 

For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether,
The last things and the first things;
You fashioned me, and placed Your hands on me.
Your knowledge has become too wondrous for me;
It has become too overwhelming;
I am unable to grasp it.

Personal Challenge

We have gotten so good at pigeon-holing God and putting Him in a small compartment in our lives. We take Him out when we want to play with Him and put Him back so that we can go on doing what we want to do. We do this more and more today in the social media world. We hide behind the personas we build out there and speak what is truly on our hearts. We do this thinking that God doesn't know what we are up to, but He does? It is time to make a choice. We need to decide are we going to follow Jesus and abandon the things of this world or continue to abandon Him and do what we want. It really is an either-or decision because you can't have both. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment