Tuesday, December 22, 2020

December 14, 2020

GOD IS...


Isaiah 12:2

Behold, God is my Savior and Lord. I will trust in Him and be saved by Him. I will not be afraid, for the Lord is my glory and my praise. He has become my salvation.

Personal Challenge

It is indeed one thing to proclaim these types of things about our Lord and yet an entirely different thing to live out our lives demonstrating this belief. Do we submit our all to Him as if He truly was our Lord? Do we trust Him and go through both the challenges and the victories of life as if we are convinced that He will save and protect us? Or do we rely on ourselves and the things of this world for our salvation? Do we go through every day without fear because we see God as our glory and praise? He is our salvation! He is our Lord! And we are blessed to be His children! Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment