Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 28, 2021

FULFILLMENT


Matthew 5:17

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Personal Challenge

Another error that I have heard taught throughout my life as a Christian is that since Jesus came, everything in the Old Testament is null and void. Not true. Jesus, Himself said that the Law and the Prophets were still valid. They were all shadows of Christ, pointing to the One who would fulfill them. He is the only one who ever has, or ever will, fulfill every Law and Prophecy about the Messiah. We are still to live with respect for these laws and teachings knowing that Christ is our ultimate law to follow. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment