Thursday, March 4, 2021

March 3, 2021

FORGIVENESS


Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Personal Challenge

Only God can fully forgive sins. However, the degree to which we experience His grace and mercy in our lives because of His forgiveness, is truly impacted by how much we are willing to forgive those who have trespassed or sinned against us. If I hold on to their trespasses and do not free them as I am capable of doing, those acts of unforgiveness will come between God and me as He forgives me of my trespasses. We are to behave like Him if we want to be like Him. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment