Sunday, December 5, 2021

December 5, 2021

FOOLS FOR CHRIST


1 Corinthians 4:10

We are fools for Christ's sake, but you are wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are distinguished, but we are dishonored!

Personal Challenge

What is the most important thing in our lives? Is it Jesus Christ? If it is not, then something of this world is. Does the world look at us and our everyday behavior, and call us a fool because we have given ourselves over to Him and live as He would live? If not, then we are living for ourselves and not God. I must search my own life and identify those areas where I have not submitted to my Lord and seek forgiveness for holding on to the things of Egypt rather than yielding to the promised land. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment