Monday, December 4, 2023

December 1, 2023

IN YOU I HOPE, O GOD


Psalms 71:1-3 (70:1-3)

O God, in You I hope; may I never be put to shame.
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and set me free;
Incline Your ear to me and save me.
Be to me a God for protection
And a strong place for salvation,
For You are my foundation and my refuge.

Encouraging Words


The psalmist so elegantly reminds us of our need to be thankful for our God and to constantly put our hope in Him. When we walk in the footsteps of His Son, we will never be put to shame. He delivers us from the traps in this temporal life and sets us free. He hears our supplications and petitions and saves us, even from death. He is our protection, our salvation, our foundation, and our refuge. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment