Sunday, December 10, 2023

December 8, 2023

RESOLUTE


Acts 21:13

Then Paul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”

Personal Challenge

Paul knew that his future in Jerusalem was filled with danger and sorrow, even to the point of death. Yet he still pressed forward because his relationship with Jesus and his calling to be an apostle for Him was greater than any potential risk. Paul was resolute to answer God's call. This always drives me to search my heart and ask if I would be willing to answer a call such as this. Am I willing to go wherever God asks me to go? to do what He asks me to do? to live fully live for Him? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment