Friday, January 12, 2024

January 12, 2024

SIN ENTERED THE WORLD


Romans 5:12-13

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.)

Personal Challenge

The challenge with embracing the concept of original sin is that it gives me the excuse that I sin because Adam and Eve sinned. Through Adam and Eve sin entered the world and broke the perfect creation of God. Adam and Eve are responsible for that sin and are accountable to God for it. However, now that sin has entered the world, I have the propensity to sin, When I sin it is because I choose to and therefore, I am fully responsible for that sin. That is why I need Jesus. Jesus did His great work so that I can be forgiven of my sins and through a relationship with Him, learn how to choose not to sin. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment