Friday, January 5, 2024

January 5, 2024

HE HOPED IN GOD


Psalms 91:14-16 (90:14-16)

“For he hoped in Me, and I will deliver him;
I will shelter him, because he knew My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will hear him;
I am with him in affliction,
And I will deliver and glorify him.
With length of days I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Encouraging Words

The psalmist points out so many things that will happen in our lives when we put our hope in God. God will deliver us through every trial and tribulation of life. He shelters us. He lets us know Him. He hears us when we call out to Him. He is with us in our hard times. Again, He delivers us and even glorifies us. He satisfies us. And most importantly, He shows us His salvation. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment