Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18, 2011

Acts 17:28 NIV
‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

Personal Challenge...
If we are truly a follower of Christ then He will permeate our entire life. It amazes me how easy it has become for us who claim to be Christians to compartmentalize our lives. We live one way on Sunday and another way at work, or at home, or in private. If we are a child of God then all of our life, all of our being is in Him.

This does take work when we live in a world that is also compartmentalized. I must constantly weigh what I think and do against His values, His plans, His truth and then choose to be obedient to Him. I am often sobered when at the end of the day I look back and ask the question, "Did people see Jesus today in my life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment