Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012

Proverbs 3:3-8 NASB
Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body And refreshment to your bones.

Personal Challenge...
As with every other trip that I have taken to Haiti I come home with more questions than answers. This trip is no different. Today, as I process these questions I am reminded to go back to Proverbs 3:5-6, which is in the middle of the verses above. God is the one in whom I am to put my trust. He is the one on whom I lean. He is the one that I acknowledge. If I do these things then He will guide and direct me, He will show me the right decisions to make, He will help me to be kind and truthful, He will heal my body and refresh my bones. Please pray with me as I return from this trip and seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment