Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012

John 15:19 NASB (Jesus speaking)
“If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.”

Encouraging Words...
Have you ever considered the possibility that the people around you are after you because you are living a life that glorifies Christ? Granted it may be because you are living a worldly life and rubbing against people, but if you are living your life in a way that Christ is glorified, that points people to Him and his saving grace, that is contrary to what the world deems as popular and correct...then you can know that people will be uncomfortable with you and even persecute and ostracize you. The question that I must always be asking myself is, "Who am I living for and can people who look at me see Him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment