Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NASB
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Personal Challenge...
Once again the scripture reminds me that, "it is not about me!" Life is about our Lord and Savior and His work and His plans. I love how Paul teaches us that God's grace is sufficient for us, that His power working through our weaknesses is how Christ gets manifested in our lives. I must become less so that He can become more. I must submit so that He can take over. I must be content with where He is leading me and what He is doing in my life because He is doing it for His plans...which are much greater than I will ever be able to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment